IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MAYTRONICS AUSTRALIA REGARDING COVID-19
FIRST AND FOREMOST, WE WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT MAYTRONICS AUSTRALIA IS OPEN.
All our branches are open for business in all aspects of sales, service, administration and warehouse. It is our goal and desire to remain open, operational and supportive of our dealer networks and consumers, keeping in line with the advice, recommendations and directives of the Australian Authorities.
We apologise in advance if there is a delay in responding to your enquiries or communications.
Dear Valued Maytronics Partners and Customers,
We hope that you, your staff and families are all staying healthy in this period of uncertainty. As the current situation is impacting all businesses’ ability to operate, we would like to update you on what we are doing to protect our team members and our current ability to continue to support your business and product ownership:
First and foremost, we would like to confirm that Maytronics Australia is OPEN. All our branches are open for business in all aspects of sales, service, administration and warehouse. It is our goal and desire to remain open, operational and supportive of our dealer networks and consumers keeping in line with the advice, recommendations and directives of the Australian Authorities.
There are however some changes in how we are currently operating:
- Maytronics has adopted all Federal & State Health Guidelines and recommendations in regards to Safe Work Practices, travel and risk mitigation.
- Local branches whilst operational in all aspects have implemented visitation and site access restrictions, we are providing ongoing onsite information to all visitors and staff.
- While we have imposed an air travel ban for our team members, our sales reps are still travelling by car to customers who want to meet with us. Please note that we will clear any visits with you ahead of time, as we recognise that some customers do not wish to accept visitors at this time. For customers who do not accept visitors, we will communicate via phone, email and video calls to support you.
Our current ability to continue to support your business:
- All our factories continue to operate without interruption. Raw material supply to the factories is good, and our ability to meet current demand is good.
- We have a healthy inventory level at our AUS warehouses to support the winter season, and we continue to ship orders with minimal interruption.
- We will update the market with any changes.
We care about you, your wellbeing and your business in these challenging times. Thank you for your continued support, if there are anything Maytronics can assist with at this point in time please contact your local account manager or branch.
Chris, Dan and the Maytronics Team